Sunday, July 12, 2009

first we must deal with the light of nature, then with nature of light

trees found in saul levine's note to patti - 1969

title from stan brakhage's a moving picture giving and taking book
frontier press - 1971


J.M. said...

these are truly beautiful
I feel like I'm being reminded of a time that may have been a dream, may have been real

really, just overwhelming. tears...

the art of memory said...

sure is a wonderful film, inspiring,
always tears a flowing..... in this neck of the woods

Mona said...

I hope you don't mind that I have done an excerpt of this and linked to yr blog (again)...your blog is truly the most beautiful out here on this interwebbythingy!

Edwin said...

just ravishing...!

the art of memory said...

thank you both
what is the link?

Mona said...

My apologies! The link is here.